The Crowdz October Wrap Up
- Crowdz selected for the Oracle Blockchain Chainlink (LINK) Innovation Project.
- Crowdz Product Director voted as A.I. & Blockchain co-chair within the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)
- Teamed up with SnapCheck Team Up to Rethink Invoices and Disrupt Business Payments
- Joined the ITFA
- Crowdz was selected for the inaugural cohort of Fintech Legal Labs powered by Ashurst
- Had a Crowdz pod at FinTECHTalents for innovation, ideas & good times.
- Spoke on a panel at the FinTech Career Fair in partnership with Bright Network
- Attended Dubai Expo 2020 to support businesses at the event and establish a presence in the region
- Attended Money 20/20 in Las Vegas to learn more about the payments.
- Spoke at ETC Labs around Sales Strategy. We are helping to mentor other companies
- Welcomed Binh Petit to the team as a Program Management Director. She came from Cisco and Applied Materials with an impressive background in program management.
Want to read more about Crowdz and our industry?